There is no cost to take part in the Santa Parade.
The Parade Route is less than 1km long on level ground.
This is a community project to celebrate Santa coming to the Westgate Shopping Centre. Community groups, schools, clubs and commercial groups are welcome to apply, however, ALL ENTRIES MUST BE DECORATED IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT.
Please note that the number of entries, and the number of people in walking groups is limited.
If you would like to take part in the parade, please complete the application form here.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Please note that NO SANTA should be present in your group or on your float (Santa will be on the main float)
• Adults must be in charge of children on floats or in walking groups.
• Walking groups can only have a maximum of 25 people. No soliciting for funds by entrants.
• All vehicles must have an observer in addition to the driver on board.
• Adults and children riding on the back of trucks, Ute’s or trailers must be seated behind a railing or if standing, rigid handholds must be provided.
• No items are to be thrown from vehicles – ie lollies etc. They may be handed out.
• It is expected that all vehicles in the parade will be decorated for Christmas.
• As there is a maximum of 50 entries, we reserve the right to select those to take part if oversubscribed.
Submission of your application tells us you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the Conditions of Entry.